Whether you like it or not, almost all businesses across multiple industries need to use graphic design tools when creating promotional materials. When it comes to graphics and video creation, Adobe programs are often at the top of people’s minds.
Unfortunately, while these programs let you create professional-looking audiovisual content, you need to know how the program works and have the budget for their programs—and Adobe programs are not cheap.
While the programs can cost you a fortune, you can find cheaper alternatives that do the same thing. That is where Photopea comes to the rescue.
What Is Photopea?
Photopea is a cloud-based graphic and video editing program that lets you create high-quality graphics and videos using their drag-and-drop features. Just drag an image or footage, do a few edits, and you are done! Is that not easy? And the best part is that the results are professional.
Creating high-quality graphics and videos is not just a fun thing that you can do with this software. The great thing about being cloud-based is that you don’t need to install or uninstall anything. You can see the results you create online or from any mobile device. That makes it easy to share!
Features and Ease of Use
Photopea comes with a lot of features. You can do everything on this program with just a few clicks. You can create graphics, infographics, presentations, cards, and even video slideshows, and you can combine all of these to create one project.
The Pros and Cons of Photopea
Using this program is not hard. In fact, it is so easy. However, like any other program, it has its good and bad points.
- The Adobe programs are pricey. With Photopea, you can create highly professional outputs without spending a fortune.
- Being cloud-based means that you can access your results anywhere. There is no need to download the app.
- You can use this program to create everything from infographics to video slideshows.
- You can even create and edit files from its other editing counterparts, such as .psd, .ai, and .xd (Adobe), .xcf (GIMP), RAW, and PDF.
- It also comes with layers, making editing easier. Most of its features are similar to your professional editing programs.
- It is easy to use.
- It is the best budget-friendly alternative out there.
- Users of Adobe Programs like Photoshop would not have difficulty adjusting to this program.
- The free version only gives you limited access to all of the features. Still, the full version would not break your bank.
- It could be confusing for beginners, particularly when editing photos using this program.
Is It Recommendable?
This online editing tool is best for those looking for a budget-friendly alternative to Adobe programs. It is easy to use and has many features that make it easier for you to edit work files.
We would highly recommend this program, particularly to those in business, students, bloggers, and those who just love to create. This program is a lot better than the premium Adobe ones, and your output will not reflect the price you will pay for using it.
Photopea is just as easy as using Adobe programs but with many features, particularly for those who are using Adobe programs. You can create excellent outputs and be a professional in just a few minutes. The best part is that you can save a lot without sacrificing quality and service.
If you don’t have the patience or time, you can always secure help from a creative agency. At Right Here Interactive, we can take care of the animated videos or 4K video production you need. Let us help you achieve your professional content without breaking the bank.